Friday, April 10, 2009

Alisa's Birthday_Invitation (Part1)

When Alisa was born we realized quickly we would have to get creative to keep everyone in the *loop*. We have family in Cali, Ohio, and even Europe, so my husband came up with a great plan! He started to send spiratic e-mails with lots of images and a little story to go with it. It was called the Alisa Time's. He would always title it something funny like ALisa Time's X-mas Edition.... it was a hit with the family to say the least!

When it was time for Alisa's 1st birthday, my husband decided that it would be cute to do a *post-card* type of invite with a magazine cover. Of course, how I am I took it to a whole new level. My motto is the famous *Anything worth doing is worth doing right*. So I made a full magazine. This is the face of the magazine, and I will post a couple of more pages as well.

Let me know what you think?!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog!

    This is so dang cool and creative!

    ReplyDelete