Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ice Skating @ 30

First of all, I want to start by saying, this post is presented by my Android pone. I just downloaded the app for Blogger the other day. I think it is time to try it out.

Okay, so, for the first time in my life I went ice Skating this winter, at 30 years old! Even though I held on to the wall the bulk of the time, I was so proud of myself! I vowed to never get into ice skates, but my SIL convinced me to try. Can I just say WOW! Just breaking out of your box when you're older is exciting :) I have played it on the safe side the bulk of my life. Now I have two little girls, I need to show them what life is all about, and how to have fun! Alisa is a little "safe/cautious" girl like I was, but I don't want her to miss out on life because she is scared. As for Maya, she already has that "dare-devil" gene. I don't worry that she will miss out on anything!

Sorry that the picture is a bit blurry, but is the only one I have.


No comments:

Post a Comment