Friday, March 18, 2011

Lent & Chocolate


Okay lovelies, so I have a confession to make to you all. My name is Katrina and I am a chocoholic. I know we all like to joke about it, but I. Seriously. Am. I eat at least a bite of chocolate a day. I hide{ish} how much I eat of it, and there is always a stash in my house or sometimes in my purse. It is my go to when I need something quick to eat... etc. etc. etc. {you get the point right}

It is my comfort!

So I gave it up for lent, I know can you even imagine? Here is the kicker, along with... soda {aka pop} , gummies {such as sour patch}, hard chewy taffy {with the funny jokes on the outside}, as well as those yummy caramel flavored chews... yummmm.
Now you guys are saying, she is addicted to sugar in general. Yeah that might be the case too. Anyhow. I miss all this stuff, like A LOT, so I decided to live vicariously through all of you. You don't mind, right? I am gonna post a picture of random chocolate I love when I feel the urge so grand I can't take it anymore. Like tonight, and the chocolate I am lusting over tonight?
Drum roll please.....

Cadbury Eggs!


{I may or may not have a stash hidden from view, for only me on
Easter day, from the Easter bunny of course}




P.S. This Picture is from RealSimple.com - a big thank you to them ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment