Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Collective Pictures

As I am sure you’ve all realized by now, I have never proclaimed to be an expert at anything, but I try to “make it work” a lot of times. When I got sick & tired of looking at my blank wall above my stair case, I took matters into my own hands. I already had a ton of black picture frames, but I really had no clue how to “organize” them against the wall.

DSC_0085

First thing that I did was cut construction paper as big as the frames,then I taped the “paper frames” onto my wall. I placed them into the pattern I thought looked the nicest, rearranged them till it was just right. I then organized the actual frames on the floor & took pictures, don’t ask me why I did both! I didn’t take pictures of the wall with the construction paper, I did however take pictures, of pictures, on the floor. Smile I kept them just so that I could share them with you all! {Don’t judge the mess all around them}

  IMG_5141IMG_5140IMG_5139

I put nails in the middle of my construction paper, so that they would be nice & straight {haha, yeah right}. It worked in theory, but I would have measured the back of the frame to see how far down, if I was to do it again. Overall, I am very pleased with how it turned out, considering I used NO level or laser beams in this project! GO ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment