Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Farmer’s Market <3

DSC_0733

I have to admit, before this weekend, I hadn’t been to the farmer’s market in far too long. Believe me when I say, I am sooo happy that I went, and honestly, you could tell my oldest daughter was digging it too! I am very proud to say that Alisa, herself, picked out this bouquet of flowers. Are they not the most lovely?  For $5 I found it practically a steal, after all it is pre-arranged and everything! Do you have a farmer’s market in your area? What is your favorite things to purchase at your market?

DSC_0730

These tomatoes are mini heirloom tomatoes. They were delish with our lunch… we also had a green zebra one not pictured here, Maya & I couldn’t resist. I am proud to say that my whole family are a bunch of tomato lovers. I am most proud that my girls are veggie lovers all the way around. They are still young, so I hope they don’t grow out of this, or worse, get talked out of it once they start school.

As for these blueberries? I am not sure what we are gonna do with this yet? I would love to maybe put them in pancakes in the morning?!

DSC_0734

No comments:

Post a Comment