Thursday, August 18, 2011

Mumkin Pumpkin

I don’t know about you, but I REALLY don’t want summer to be over. We have been havin’ a blast all summer long {I think it has been my best summer ever}. So when I hear of this talk about Thanksgiving, Fall Harvest, & Halloween.. I just roll my eyes.

Today is the first time something non-summer related pulled at my heart strings. Here. it. is…

mumkins[2]

Cute huh? I got my Lowe’s Creative Ideas magazine {It’s free & you should subscribe if you don’t} in the mail today, and found this idea {not the same picture, but you get the idea}. Not sure if I will be doing this project myself, but I have visitors coming for Thanksgiving… soooo hmmmm…. made I can get my hubby to help. Haahhah, I can hear him now “How do all of “your” projects involve “me”” :) Gotta love that man’s humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment