Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pumpkin’s

Guess what we did this weekend?

IMG_1138

Finally got those pumpkins carved! Alisa & Maya started off be drawing with a sharpie. They did a great job! I was impressed by far… Alisa is a little artist in her own right, but Maya doesn’t ever draw. I Mean NEVER, and her’s looked awesome.

IMG_1134

Once the girls were done drawing, my husband took the tops off, so that we could get “all the cheese stuff” out. I guess when my girls saw this on television, they thought it was shredded cheese inside… hahahah I guess, it’s orange, stringy, but what they didn’t realize is that it is SLIMMMY! My oldest kept repeating “ewww gross, ewww gross”, my youngest would not even touch it.

IMG_1148

Look @ his lazy eye, and his sharp teeth!

IMG_1160

No comments:

Post a Comment