Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Baby it’s cold outside..

So why not make it feel like summer inside?! Literally this weekend it got down to 13! Burr..

I was asking myself what can I make to get the ambiance of summer in my home for a night? Mango salsa was weighing heavy on the brain, so I had to pick one up at the store. I must also tell you, I had some visitors over Thanksgiving from Alaska, namely my first cousin & her family. She is such a lovely person, and to show how lovely they are, they came bearing gifts…halibut & salmon, yummm. Do you see where I am going with this?

Mango Salsa made ahead, because we all know it tastes so much better after marinating for a couple hours.

IMG_1168

Add to this halibut, on a bed of rice? Yes please!

                     DSC_0606

Although my family didn’t appreciate this meal. (My 5 year old daughter told me the top part “just tastes too crazy mommy”) I am sure you will, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment