Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Babies are on their way…

Do you ever have those moments in your life where you look around you and everyone is pregnant? I had one of those moments this weekend. Actually I had two baby showers to go to this weekend. On Friday, besides my SIL (who the shower was for) there were at least 4 other ladies I counted that were pregnant.
Then Saturday, I went to again to a shower (in a different town),  the girl the shower was for also had a pregnant sister. Anyhow, I wanted to share some décor from my fun this weekend.
DSC_0107
Isn’t this dessert table so cute?
The sign reads: ‘The first steps a baby take are into your heart’
DSC_0109
I wish I would have asked where they got the baby carriage, and that baroque picture frame!
There were mints, chocolate covered pretzels, cookies, pink popcorn, cookies, & pink taffy.
DSC_0115
The mason jars and paper straws were so pretty. They were one of my favorite things in their simplicity.
DSC_0119
This is obviously the present area, but look at those adorable onsies. The mother plans to hang them in babies room once she arrives, how cute is that?!
DSC_0120
Lilacs from my aunties backyard were the center pieces. These were also in mason jars, with a simple strand of lace around the middle.
DSC_0122
Last, but surely not least, the cookies were so sweet. {pun intended} I loved the color combo!
Every detail about this baby shower was perfection. They definitely worked hard at planning and creating, but so worth it. Beauty in every corner. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment