Monday, March 28, 2011

Alisa's new shoes

One of the strongest memories I have from my childhood is that I had these wonderful red shoes. We all love those childhood memories we have, and hold tight to them. I wanted to take it one step further and pass these types of memories on to my children. I, of course, want it to be their own in some way, however. I spotted these cute shoes around Christmas time at Crazy 8. I picked them up, put them down, picked them up, put them down. My thoughts? Of course the memory story, but also: are they practical? I am here to tell you that yes! They are practical. They are Christmas-y... they are Spring-y... they are dressy, & they go so cute with a pair of beat up looking jeans. Plus she is 4, she can get away with anything fashion wise ;)


What do you think? Do you love them? Do you wish you could get away with wearing them as a 30 something year old {like me}?



No comments:

Post a Comment