Wednesday, March 16, 2011

We are all an artist in some way

Did I tell you before that we have two artists in our house? Well maybe more than two... we all are artists in our own way around this house!
Anyhow, my oldest daughter has been up at the kitchen table drawing as far back as I can remember. The art supplies and papers are growing and multiplying daily. Look at this "mess". Which is obviously not a mess to me, otherwise I would have gotten rid of it by now. Ever single sheet in this box is a masterpiece in my eyes, so here is what I do about it when we have visitors.


I put all paper/masterpieces and art supplies in this beauty! I love this box. I am not really sure what it is made for proper, but for us it is a wonderful thing. It has a heavy zipper on it, and is pretty enough to sit on the kitchen table. Don't you just love it? I sure do, and so does my little artist :)

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea!! I have little artists, too, and love this idea =)

    ReplyDelete