Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Stars of Craft Have Aligned

As I told you over at my Anthropologie post, I found lots of craft ideas this weekend… sorry in advance for the terrible pictures, but I feel a lot less noticeable taking a picture with it, rather than whipping out my camera.

Regardless, I fell in love with this piece I found at Crate & Barrel. It was a table runner, driftwood, held together with string I am assuming. Even while taking this picture, I thought “this one may be a little difficult, but I can attempt.”

IMAG0823

Believe it or not, last night I was zooming about Pinterest, via radmegan.blogspot.com and found this:

50939788_vYOADmH8_c

Doesn’t look like much? Well! It is exactly what I needed to recreate this driftwood table runner. According to radmegan all I need is vinegar and baking soda. Yippee! I see a crafty project in my future Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment