Monday, July 11, 2011

Another Great Weekend!

Did I ever mention how much I am in LOVE with summer? I do, I love summer.. Friday night, our town put together a movies in the park night. My girls loved it, although they had already seen Toy Story 3, they had a blast. They danced, ran around in circles, picked flower, ate popcorn, got glow necklaces, oh yeah, and watched the movie. Me, being a mommy, and a bit of a “big baby” {pun intended}, I got a little choked up by this movie. “silly mommy”!

DSC_0133

Also, did I mention that we live close to Lake Michigan? Well, we do, and I try my hardest to make the best of the little bit of summer we are given. We went to the beach for the first time on Sunday, I felt really bad about that, till my daughter said she “still has sand on her” after I had given her a mini shower and a bath as well. I love the beach, but I do not love the sand in my house Winking smile

IMG_6431

Overall, we had an awesome weekend. What adventures did your family have this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment