Monday, July 25, 2011

How to get in touch with your inner child…

 

DSC_0229

Have I told you that we live close to the beach? I am feeling more & more privileged every year to be within a half hours drive of Lake Michigan. I have to tell you, I am NOT a big fan of lakes, in fact, when I think of lakes, I think: fish, algae, snakes, etc. While the new & improved me is allowing myself to go deeper and deeper into the depths of the lake, we have gotten to know a new sprinkler to curb my fears. I am in LoVe with this beauty! I feel as if I am 5 years old again when I step foot into this circle {cheesin’ from ear to ear just thinkin’ about it}. Although my oldest, more timid, daughter is still not sure about the “high water”… my youngest let me take her out into the middle, so long that she was in my arms.

I just want to take this opportunity to thank St. Joe, MI for building this wonderful place….especially for my daughters and I of course Winking smile

DSC_0215

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment