Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Sans Storage Kitchen

Did I ever mention that I have a bit of a storage problem in my kitchen? Yes, that would be the fact that I have too little. I have many ideas on how to fix this, but till then, I have came up with a few “quick fixes”. What do you think about my cluster o’ grains? I kept all the colors monotone, and put this cute tea towel down first. I quite like how it turned out.

DSC_0050

When we moved in this house, it was the only problem I had with the house, but I was promised “that could be fixed”. Then life happened, or should I say, is happening. I think I would rather run the roads and create new experiences anyhow! If you’d like to see my “unlimited budget” style, however, come look over at Pinterest. I have a board on redecorating my kitchen/dining room… ahhhh someday!

Maybe I will win the lottery, right? Smile

1 comment:

  1. Sounds to me like a giant set of shelves is needed on one of your walls...at least until "someday" happens... Perhaps a wide "border shelf" all the way around the room?

    ReplyDelete