Tuesday, March 26, 2013

My Birthday gift!

Easter Sunday just also happens to be my birthday this year, yeap! I feel kinda special. There is something else that I am feeling the most special about though. Wanna take a guess? Well, Finally got an extra special gift I’ve been eye-bawling for a few years now.

~~~~.~~~~.~~~~.~~~~.~~~~.~~~~

~~~~.~~~~.~~~~.~~~~.~~~~.~~~~

*drum roll please*

~~~~.~~~~.~~~~.~~~~.~~~~.~~~~

~~~~.~~~~.~~~~.~~~~.~~~~.~~~~

~~~~.~~~~.~~~~.~~~~.~~~~.~~~~

DSC_0573

She’s like the retro Cadillac of Amazingnesses! Can you tell I am super excited? First moment we will be having together will be Sampita. Here is your mission: comment below your first moment together with your KitchenAid/your favorite recipes that involve the KitchenAid mixer. I need some wonderful things to try!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment