Monday, April 15, 2013

Lazy Sunday Afternoon

I have two little girls that reside in my household that love art. I must say this makes me happy on many levels, but peace and quite ranks high on my list!

DSC_0721

It’s also very lovely to have so many beautiful & colorful pictures all around to gaze at. I feel like I need to get busy putting them in frame though.

DSC_0718

Miss Alisa can sit up at the table for hours, and yes I do mean hours. In fact, that is where she is as I write this post! I enrolled her in an art class after school hours, and she comes home, and heads straight to the kitchen table for more. I love it!

DSC_0713

On Wednesday her school is having an art walk throughout the school. I will be sure to share pictures and experiences from that later, because art is dominant in this household for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment