Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday Finds- Allora Handmade







It is awful cold over here in the midwest, so I have been doing a lot of surfing lately! The web that is... hehe. I headed over to one of my favorite blogs: www.petitelefant.com and found this lovely picture she had taken.

Aren't these earrings adorable? As a graphic artist myself, I am SO product placement ;) Allora Handmade made this lovely little number, & I do believe I will have to familiarize my husband with her site: www.allorahandmade.com for valentine's day!


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE Allora Handmade... I've got a wish list from her site! :)

    Great find! Cheers, Jenni@awellcraftedparty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog! Like I said I am a sucker for Product placement, and those earrings/card back grabbed my <3

    ReplyDelete