Monday, May 23, 2011

Victoria Gardens ~ Outdoor Mall

One place we all {California & Indiana people} like to go when we are on a visit in California is Victoria Gardens. It is wonderful shopping, and what I would think Europe downtown would be like. They have lovely fountains and all my favorite shops… Banana Republic, Crate & Barrel, Anthropologie. ahhh LOVE.

IMG_0157

Something I never told all of you lovelies, is that I am a shopaholic. It is not as bad as my Chocolate Addiction, but shopping brings up lots of nostalgia in me from the days my gramma & I use to go all day. I know everyone is all for a good deal, but seriously.. jeans for 13$ from Banana Republic & a new T for 5$ {not the Walmart variety}. I had a lovely day, and sunshine all around.

IMG_0137

The girls got to ride the carousel in the Food Court, and we took a few candids by the fountains around. It was a nice time, and I even heard through the grapevine that celebrities like to hang there. I personally never seen any there, but that might be due to the sales signs blinding me! Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment