Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Some times you just have to wait….

 

This time last week, my wonderful husband was doing this!

DSC_0763

Thank you honey Smile

DSC_0767

Now I have this!

My backyard is coming along nicely… it’s been a long time in the making, but it was worth the wait. We have lived in our house for 5+ years now, and I didn’t exactly, um… let say “see the light at the end of the tunnel”.  Now I have a garden almost all the way around my yard, a nice patio set with a great grill, and my daughters have their little play area I landscaped for them. It is all coming along nicely. Good things come to those who wait, as they say.

DSC_0765

Now I have the best seat in the house, you might say, to enjoy my lovely garden, yard, & children at play. I might make myself a steak & a drink. This is the life people!

No comments:

Post a Comment