Thursday, August 25, 2011

It’s THE Beatles!

So have I ever told you that I am a little obsessed with The Beatles? It is sort of a family thing! My dad and 3 of my uncles kinda started all of their kids on it, so now it is definitely a family affair. My cousins got to go see Paul in concert the other weekend with my uncle, and all signs have been pointing me in the direction of The Beatles lately. Maybe the stars have aligned, or maybe it is John screaming at us from up above… preaching to us from the grave to stop the insanity of this crazy world we are currently making for our children and grandchildren. I don’t want to get all preachy here, neither I want to be a Debbie Downer. I just think we need a little more Love and Happiness, and a little less Pollution and War. What do you think? Anyhow…

130986817_2ypFM5c3_c

I didn’t mean to get into all that… I just wanted to tell you, I want someone to make me this beautiful cake for my birthday next year :)

* Picture is from fuckyeahthebeatles on tumblr (which I am about to check out!)

No comments:

Post a Comment