Wednesday, September 21, 2011

New Cup, New Recipe, New Blog

I was zooming about the internet today looking for something new and yummy to eat. I came across a new-to-me blog: the gracious pantry, this blog has some really delish sounding things, “clean eating” things that is.. {shhh don’t tell my family!} I believe I will have to make some of these recipes, but in the meantime…

DSC_0358

I came across something “better”… who needs supper when you have a brand-new Starbucks cup, & need some wonderful drink to but in it! So zoom over to the gracious pantry’s post today, and hook yourself up with a “clean” Pumpkin Spice Latte.

*Also a little added info, I did not have maple syrup in the house, but I replaced it with agave nectar, which I did have. AND because I am a self-proclaimed sugaraholic, I put three Tbsp. in not just one.

No comments:

Post a Comment